Do you need answers to your troubling questions? This page provides a thorough breakdown of the answers.
Who can use Vendy to receive offline payments?
Individuals or businesses that have been on-boarded on the Vendy Merchant App.
To get started with Vendy, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Download the Vendy Merchant App from the IOS App store or the Android Play Store.
Step 2: Select your preferred account type.
Step 3: Fill out the KYC form to complete the account set-up
Step 4: Verify your Vendy Merchant account
You are ready to start receiving payments with Vendy.
For more information visit here.
How do I receive offline payments with Vendy?
With your Vendy Merchant App; you can request and receive payment from your customers.
This is a step-by-step guide for requesting and receiving offline payments using the Vendy Merchant App;
- Launch the Vendy Merchant app and log in.
- Click the Vendy icon on the navigation bar to initiate a request.
- Request for payment using the customer’s phone number.
- Enter the amount you are to receive from the customer.
- Send a payment request via your preferred channel.
- The payment request is successfully sent.
All these will be in the form of a USSD popup message on your screen. You will receive an instant notification on the app letting you know that the payment has been successful.
After a payment request has been sent;
- your customer receives this payment request.
- selects their preferred payment option.
- authorizes the payment request by inputting their pin.